All news related with Ahmet Davutoğlu
All news that
include Ahmet Davutoğlu Please click.
All news that include Ahmet Davutoğlu
- FM Davutoğlu: We want to see new perspectives in our relations with Greece 11.03.2013
/ Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu states that Turkey wants to open up new horizons in relations with Greece.
- Davutoğlu stern against Assad in Jordan 11.05.2013
/ We will not be satisfied if any member of the Assad administration is involved in the next phase, because there is blood on their hands, said Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu.
- 46 dead and 212 injured in bombing attacks on Hatay 11.05.2013
/ There have been four explosions in the southeastern Turkish province of Hatay, which is located near the Syrian border.
- Davutoğlu: It is time to take action in Syria 13.04.2013
/ Foreign Minister Davutoğlu will be delivering the message It is now time to take action, during an April 20th core meeting of the Friends of Syria group to be held in Istanbul.
- FM Davutoğlu hosts families of Mavi Marmara victims 03.04.2013
/ Foreign Affairs Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu hosted the families of those killed in the Mavi Marmara raid for a dinner held at his residence on Tuesday.
- Syria is a threat to security of NATO nations 24.04.2013
/ NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said on Tuesday that Syrias chemical weapons pose a direct security threat to NATO.
- A call of gratitude to Davutoğlu 17.09.2012
/ U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made calls to the Prime Minister of Libya, Somalias state leader, and the foreign affairs ministers of England, Egypt, France, Saudi Arabia and Turkey to discuss the recent uprising of protests in response to the release of a highly controversial and disturbing trailer of Innocence of Muslims.
- FM Davutoğlu discusses Syria with Russian FM Lavrov 18.04.2013
/ Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu met with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov who is visiting Istanbul for the third meeting of the Joint Strategic Planning Group between the two countries.
- U.S. Ambassador says we will fight terrorism together 02.02.2013
/ The U.S. Ambassador to Ankara Francis Ricciardone told reporters outside of the embassy building that the attack only shows just how much harm terrorism cause for both countries and said they are committed to cooperate with Turkey against terrorism.
- Davutoğlu offers Cyprus warning to UN special envoy 30.04.2013
/ Foreign Affairs Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu met with United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moons Special Envoy on Cyprus Alexander Downer in Ankara on Monday.
- Fast reflexes by Davutoğlu 10.05.2013
/ Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu was the first to come to the aid of Burkina Fasos Foreign Minister Djibrill Yipene Bassole who fainted from exhaustion during a press conference in Ankara.
- Davutoğlus response to the U.S. Congress: We dont owe anyone an apology 15.03.2013
/ Foreign Minister Davutoğlu commented on the U.S. Congress requesting Erdoğan retract a statement he made likening Zionism to crimes against humanity: We do not owe anyone an explanation, our stance on the issue is clear.
- We are seeking a new order based on common fate' 16.03.2013
/ Toured the streets of the south-eastern province of Diyarbakır yesterday Foreign Minister Davutoğlu says, We are seeking a new order, based on joint security, multiculturalism, joint economic dependence and common fate.
- Erdoğan and Kerry discuss model partnership 02.03.2013
/ Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry discuss model partnership and bilateral relations.
- Three accords met at Rome summit on Syria 01.03.2013
/ The Friends of Syria Group summit held in Rome on Thursday reaped a compromise on three specific issues pertaining to the ongoing conflict in Syria: the Syrian publics defense should be strengthened; the humanitarian aid corridor completed and scuds considered a war crime.
- Turkey tells Iran to put pressure on the Assad regime to stop violence 28.09.2012
/ On the sidelines of attending the 67th UN General Assembly in New York, Foreign Affairs Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu met with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
- FM Davutoğlu proposes establishing a common market 06.04.2013
/ Speaking at the Turkish-Arab Economic Forum in Istanbul, Foreign Minister Davutoğlu expressed the importance of forming a common market.
- FM Davutoğlu: Why are we referred to as neo-Ottomans? 04.03.2013
/ Foreign Minister Davutoğlu responded to Turkeys foreign policy being labeled as neo-Ottoman by asking why those who united European nations are not referred to as neo-Romans.
- Iran and Turkey have a serious divergence of views on Syria 08.03.2013
/ Speaking from London, Foreign Minister Davutoğlu stated, We have a serious divergence in views with Iran when it comes to the situation in Syria. We hope that Iran will come to understand the new dynamics in the region.
- The last Ottomans are gathering on Facebook 02.04.2013
/ The last 77 members of the Ottoman dynasty, which are spread out throughout a wide geography spanning from the United States to Jordan, are now in communication with one another through a group formed on the popular social networking website Facebook.