All news related with Aleppo
All news that
include Aleppo Please click.
All news that include Aleppo
- Turkey lands second plane destined for Syria 15.10.2012
/ Turkey ordered an Armenian plane destined for the Syrian city of Aleppo to land on Monday at the Erzurum Airport in order for authorities to search its cargo.
- They are destroying the sacred city of Aleppo 16.10.2012
/ Syrian forces loyal to Assad bombarded the historical Great Mosque of Aleppo where the opposition has been holding guard. As the uprisings latest victim, the Umayyad Mosque (Great Mosque of Aleppo) has incurred great harm due its strategic positioning leaving it center to the fighting.
- At least 50,000 people have been killed in Syria 05.09.2012
/ Working undercover in Aleppo, French surgeon Jacques Beres says the death toll from the conflict in Syria is at least 50,000.
- SABAH Correspondent in Aleppo says the city has been demolished 30.07.2012
/ SABAH Correspondent Emin Özmen crossed into the Syrian border, managing to bypass an area laden with mines with the aid of local Türkmen. Later, he made his way to the city of Aleppo, where the violent conflict has reached a peak. Areas already demolished by Assads military were continuously bombed into the morning hours.
- 'We need to work in coordination against this regime' 28.07.2012
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan, who met with British Prime Minister Cameron in London, commented on the impending onslaught by Assad in Aleppo by stating, My hope is that the regime will get the answer they need from the real sons of Syria.
- A five-kilometer no fly zone along the border 17.11.2011
/ A plan in order to protect civilians in Syria includes establishing a five-kilometer no fly zone along the border with Turkey.
- Turkey urges steps as shelling of Aleppo continues 28.07.2012
/ Military helicopters pounded a rebel-held district of Aleppo on Saturday and armoured units positioned themselves for an onslaught that could determine the fate of Syria's biggest city, opposition sources said.
- Turkey recalls Damascus ambassador 26.03.2012
/ Turkey closed its embassy in Damascus last night. Ambassador Ömer Önhon, his family and all embassy personnel have returned to Turkey. The embassy in Aleppo however remains in operation.