All news related with constitution
All news that
include constitution Please click.
All news that include constitution
- Turkeys new constitution to be people-focused 18.02.2013
/ The Parliament Constitution Conciliation Commission has reached a general consensus on 31 articles. The Constitution will begin with the emphasis, A persons honor and pride is inviolable and constitutes the basis for human rights and the constitutional order.
- New constitution offers security for atheists 12.09.2012
/ The long-standing debate amongst the Parliament Constitution Reconciliation Commission surrounding the status of atheists has come to a close.
- Prime Minister Erdoğans Republic Day message 29.10.2012
/ In a message for Republic Day, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan emphasized Turkeys need for a more just and egalitarian new constitution, which he said the government is currently working on.
- PM Erdoğan speaks out against ethnic nationalism 18.02.2013
/ Speaking from Mardin, Prime Minister Erdoğan criticized ethnic nationalism, especially at this time in which an ongoing peace initiative is anticipated to put an end to violence, by saying, Anyone who conducts ethnic nationalism is instead seeking social deviation, corruption and disorder. Nobody should come to us with the notion of Kurdishness or Turkishness while this process is ongoing, said Erdoğan.
- Turks and Kurds are in support of PM Erdoğans resolution project 13.04.2013
/ According to a survey conducted by Genar on 3,000 people, the rate of support for terrorism to be brought to an end through peaceful means rather than war is at 89.6 percent. Ninety-five percent of those polled say that Kurds and Turks should live under the same state roof, while 55 percent said that if an agreement is failed to be reached, the AK Party should take their own constitution draft to a referendum.
- Gül: There is a deadlock on the drafting of a new constitution 07.05.2013
/ President Gül responded to reporters questions in Portugal on the ongoing efforts to draft a new constitution. The point where we are at presently is unfortunately a deadlock on the drafting of a completely new constitution.
- Erdoğan focuses on constitution as Turkey's top brass quit 01.08.2011
/ Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan vowed on Saturday to press ahead with plans for a new constitution which he said would boost democracy, but he made no mention of the country's top military commanders quitting in what was a pre-recorded speech.
- Turkey's Erdoğan gets 4 more years and counting 13.06.2011
/ Having handed Tayyip Erdoğan his third term as prime minister, the question for many Turks is whether his next stop will be the presidency.
- Citizens to contribute to constitution via e-mail and SMS 02.09.2011
/ Turkey is soon to mark a historical first in the democratic world. If the AK Partys request is granted, the Turkish public will be able to contribute to the drafting of the constitution through e-mails and SMS text messaging.
- Erdoğan focuses on consensus after big win 14.06.2011
/ Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan will start a third term of one-party rule strengthened by Sunday's decisive election victory but also burdened by the need for consensus to push ahead with plans for a new constitution.
- Erdoğan announces constitution plans 29.09.2011
/ Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan said on Thursday his government aimed to draft a new constitution by the first half of 2012 and he would seek cross-party consensus to do so.
- President Gül urges consensus on new constitution 03.10.2011
/ President Abdullah Gül urged Turkish lawmakers at the opening session of parliament on Saturday to search for consensus on a new liberal constitution so it would be representative.
- AKP win third term with nearly 50% of vote 13.06.2011
/ Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğans AK Party has won a resounding third consecutive election victory.
- Alevi constitution proposals relayed to commission 06.03.2012
/ The Alevi Bektashi Associations Federation has presented their suggestions for the new constitution to Turkeys Grand National Assembly sub-committee, the Constitutional Reconciliation Committee.
- PM Erdoğan: The presidential system should be discussed 09.05.2012
/ Upon completing recent trips to Slovenia and Italy, Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan delivered a series of significant messages on the constitution and the February 28th investigation, speaking to journalists on the return flight and during a press conference held at Ankaras Esenboğa Airport.
- Gül delivers message on new constitution 26.04.2012
/ Güls messages on the new constitution made its mark at the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Constitutional Court.
- PM Erdoğan We will draft the new constitution 23.04.2012
/ Referring to the AK Party as a pioneer in evolution and reform, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan made a promise that the new constitution will be released in any state and under any condition.
- 'Those who do not pay their taxes will pay a price' 29.07.2011
/ Erdoğan responded to the Peace and Democracy Party or BDP partys announcement they would not be paying taxes, by stating Just like how taxes are paid in the west, those in the farthest east will be paying the same. No one can be subjected to discrimination.
- Bartholomew: We are happy as minorities in this new Turkey 21.02.2012
/ Ecumenical Fener Greek Orthodox Patriarch Bartholomew referred to the Treaty of Lausanne in his request that there be absolutely no discrimination and that all minorities be recognized as Turkish citizens in the new constitution.