All news related with istanbul
All news that
include istanbul Please click.
All news that include istanbul
- Turkeys Hollywood to be set up in Beykoz 25.03.2013
/ A mega film set to be built on a 266 square-meter area of property in Beykoz is expected to become the film sectors new center of attraction.
- Istanbul selected as top fourth European real-estate destination 21.02.2013
/ Istanbul has made the top five list of best European cities for real estate investment. According to a PwC and ULI report, Turkeys strong economic performance and thriving young population has placed the city in fourth spot of a list of 27 European cities.
- Istanbul: the city of the prosperous 09.03.2013
/ According to the Hurun Global Rich List, which is released annually in China and classifies cities based on having the wealthiest inhabitants, Istanbul is the worlds sixth wealthiest city. With 26 dollar billionaires residing in the metropolis, Istanbul has left Paris and Shanghai in its wake.
- Tourists to be offered special garments to enter mosques 21.03.2013
/ Special head-to-toe garments will be provided for inappropriately dressed tourists that want to enter mosques in Istanbul.
- A game victory for Fenerbahçe a title victory for Galatasaray 13.05.2013
/ Yesterday the "Derby on Two Continents" was played in Istanbul.
- Istanbul is preparing to host annual Shopping Fest 02.05.2013
/ Promotion abroad for this years Istanbul Shopping Fest, which is expected to bring in an 8.5 billion dollar turnover, kicked off in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku.
- The 1st of May in Turkey 01.05.2013
/ Today, the 1st of May, is recognized internationally as a holiday for workers, (the international counterpart to Labor Day in the United States) a day in which workers from all over the globe are given recognition and well deserved rest. This holiday, globally celebrated with festivities and ceremonies to recognize and commemorate the working class has taken on all too much of a sinister nature here in Turkey.
- Olympics would bring in 40 billion to Istanbul 16.08.2012
/ A report by Visa Europe, which qualifies the hosting of the Olympics as being a golden opportunity economy-wise for a nation and city, states that if Turkey is selected as the host of the 2020 Olympics, the games could create the potential of nearly 40 billion dollars in economic activity coming into Turkey.
- Istanbul to gain two new cities 02.08.2012
/ The details of Prime Minister Erdoğan's plans to establish two cities, one on the European and the other on the Asian side of Istanbul, are slowly beginning to surface. Each city will have a population of approximately 500,000. One city will be located between Kemerburgaz and Kayaşehir while the other will be established in the Şile region.
- Major players from the steel industry meet in Istanbul 30.07.2012
/ Last week, major global players in the three trillion dollar worth steel industry, including firms US Steel, POSCO and Nippon Steel as well as billionaires Lakshmi Mittal and Alexei Mordashov gathered for a World Steel Association meeting held in Istanbuls Çırağan Palace.
- Do I really have three shows in Istanbul? 02.11.2012
/ Jennifer Lopez will be performing three shows in Istanbul on November 14th, 16th and 17th. Hearing the news that she will be performing three shows in Istanbul during this interview, J-Lo said, That might be a bit much. The famous pop star also said that she had head that Istanbul was one of the most beautiful cities in the world and said, I invited a friend and we are going to spend four or five days here.
- Six million tourists visited Istanbul over the past eight months 08.09.2012
/ A center of attraction due to the citys uniquely woven history and natural beauty, Istanbul continues to be a popular destination for tourists.
- The world to watch Istanbuls conquest 20.02.2012
/ Directed by Faruk Aksoy, Conquest 1453 will soon be conquering the world. The film, which depicts Sultan Mehmet IIs conquest of Istanbul, broke a viewing record on its February 16th release.
- 12 million tourists in just six months 06.08.2012
/ With its seven unique regions, each with their own historical context and natural beauty, Turkey, which has become a center of attraction, continues to be a favorite destination for tourists.
- Istanbuls tourist numbers on the rise 04.08.2012
/ In the first seven months of the year 5,197,756 tourists visited Istanbul, which is a 16 percent increase year-on-year.
- Turkeys becomes a star in cruise tourism 14.04.2012
/ Turkey has become one of Europes fastest developing nations when it comes to cruise tourism.
- Istanbul a favorite for foreign firms 17.09.2012
/ Out of the total 30,507 firms operating in Turkey with international capital over half are based in Istanbul. There is at least one foreign-partnered firm for every 243 employees in the mega metropolis.
- Istanbul Governorship releases heavy snow warning 09.01.2013
/ The Istanbul Governorship has issued an announcement warning citizens of snowfall intensifying throughout the day.
- Istanbul visited most by German tourists 10.04.2012
/ One out of every two tourists that come to Turkey, make sure to pay a visit to the mesmerizing city of Istanbul, known for both its natural beauty and 8,500 year history.
- Arab tourists are spending Ramadan in Istanbul 21.07.2012
/ The number of Arab tourists that choose Istanbul as their top holiday destination for the Ramadan holiday has been on an annual rise in recent years.