All news related with Istanbul Stock Exchange
All news that
include Istanbul Stock Exchange Please click.
All news that include Istanbul Stock Exchange
- Istanbul Stock Exchange sets new record high 31.10.2012
/ The Istanbul Stock Exchange hit a historic high yesterday closing at 71.716 points.
- Citi cuts off an arm 26.05.2012
/ US mega firm Citigroup has sold half of their 20 percent shares in Akbank. After paying 3.1 billion dollars for the 20 percent stake in 2006, yesterday Citigroup was willing to let 10.1 percent of shares go for 1.15 billion dollars. In the end, Citigroup sold each share at a 36.2 percent loss.
- Turkeys economy continues on a positive path 06.11.2012
/ Fitch, just one of a number of international credit rating institutions that was unjustifiably keeping Turkeys grade lower to that of even nations faced with bankruptcy, has finally seen the light. Fitch Ratings have upgraded Turkeys rating to investment grade.
- Red card for stock exchange hit 22.06.2011
/ The second mega operation into manipulation of the stock exchange has resulted in 35 arrests, including a number of former football players, as well as the freezing of 45 individuals accounts.
- Turkish Airlines says sees 14.6 bln lira revenue in 2012 21.12.2011
/ Turkey's national carrier Turkish Airlines said on Tuesday it targeted revenue of 14.6 billion lira ($7.67 billion) next year.
- Sabanci sells Akbank stake 06.06.2011
/ Shares in Turkish lender Akbank fell sharply after stakeholder Demir Sabanci said he had applied to sell 91.23 million nominal shares in the lender.
- Deutsche Boerse, Istanbul bourse plan cooperation 23.11.2011
/ The Istanbul Stock Exchange said on Tuesday it was working together with Deutsche Boerse on cooperation, including in the area of joint indices and product development.
- A new chairman for the Istanbul Stock Exchange 30.12.2011
/ The government has sent a decree for the appointment of the new chairman of the Istanbul Stock Exchange to the Çankaya Palace.
- THY served 30 million passengers over 11 months 13.12.2011
/ Turkish Airlines said on Monday that passenger numbers rose 11.7 percent year-on-year to 30 million in January-November 2011 period.
- Fishing for the next big M&A deal in Turkey 29.09.2011
/ Turkey is providing rich opportunities for merger specialists trawling for the next big deal, as the country's booming economy and improving corporate governance partially insulate it from a slowing global M&A market.
- Turkish groups acquire stake in Sarajevo bourse 02.06.2011
/ The Istanbul Stock Exchange, Takasbank and Turkish central securities depository have each acquired 5-percent stakes in the Sarajevo Stock Exchange (SASE), the SASE said on Tuesday.
- Turkish Airlines Jan-July passenger numbers up 10.6 pct 13.08.2011
/ Turkey's national carrier Turkish Airlines said on Thursday that passenger numbers grew 10.6 percent to 18.1 million in the first seven months of 2011.