All news related with Japan
All news that
include Japan Please click.
All news that include Japan
- No solution will be reached as long as Assad is in power 04.05.2013
/ Japanese Prime Minister Abe commented on the ongoing resolution process in Turkey by stating, As it will establish peace, stability and security in the region, it will further strengthen relations between turkey and Japan. Remarking that chemical warfare is being used in Syria, Abe also stated that no solution will be reached while Assad is still in power.
- Turkish pilot receives Japanese farewell 27.02.2013
/ A funeral ceremony attended by the Japanese Consul General was held in Istanbul for the Turkish Airlines pilot, who in 1985 flew in to Tehran at a time when no one dared to, and saved 215 stranded Japanese nationals as missiles were flying.
- Japan heads on a nuclear venture to Turkey 23.04.2013
/ Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will be arriving to Turkey in May. During his stay, Abe is highly anticipated to sign onto the nuclear power station project planned for Sinop.
- Turkey signs nuclear power deal with Japan and France 04.05.2013
/ Turkey signed an agreement with Japan and France on Friday for the construction of Turkeys second nuclear plant in Sinop.
- Japans biggest bank to invest in Turkey 18.07.2012
/ Japans BTMU has joined the ranks of Bank Audi, Intesa and Pasargad in applying for a banking license from the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency.
- Global support for nuclear energy drops after Fukushima 23.06.2011
/ Support for nuclear energy has plummeted following the Japanese earthquake and tsunami that crippled the Fukushima power plant with 62 percent of people around the globe opposed to it.
- Radiation spikes in seawater by stricken Japan plant 26.03.2011
/ Radioactivity levels are soaring in seawater near the crippled Fukushima Daiichi plant, Japan's nuclear safety agency said on Saturday, two weeks after the nuclear power plant was hit by a massive earthquake and tsunami.
- Japan's disaster in figures 04.04.2011
/ The following lists the impact of the earthquake and tsunami that rocked the northeast coast of Japan on March 11 and the subsequent crisis at a nuclear power plant.
- Ülker takes on a Japanese partner 25.08.2011
/ Japanese giants Mitsubishi are soon to become partners with Ülker. Joined by shareholder company Nissin, Mitsubishi will be purchasing 50 percent of Piyale. With their new partners, Ülker will produce noodles to sell to Japan.
- French, Canadian firms to eye Turkey nuclear deal if Japan talks fail 05.08.2011
/ Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yıldız said on Thursday that if nuclear talks with Japan fail, French and Canadian nuclear firms will assess prospects for a nuclear deal with Turkey.
- Moody's cuts Japan rating, blames politics 24.08.2011
/ Moody's Investors Service cut its rating on Japan's government debt by one notch to Aa3 on Wednesday, blaming a build-up of debt since the 2009 global recession and revolving-door political leadership that has hampered effective economic strategies.
- Japan estimates quake damage at 16.9 trillion yen 24.06.2011
/ Damage to buildings, roads and ports from a large earthquake and tsunami in March is estimated at 16.9 trillion yen ($209.8 billion), Japan's Cabinet Office said on Friday, at the low-end of the government's previous estimate.
- Japan expands nuclear evacuation 11.04.2011
/ Japan expanded the evacuation zone around a crippled nuclear plant on Monday because of high levels of accumulated radiation, as a strong aftershock rattled the area one month after a quake and tsunami sparked the worst nuclear crisis since Chernobyl.
- Major record labels join for Japan relief album 28.03.2011
/ The world's four leading record labels have lent hit tracks to an album released on Friday to raise funds for the Japanese Red Cross Society following this month's earthquake and tsunami.
- Magnitude 6.8 quake jolts Japan off Fukushima 19.08.2011
/ A strong earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.8 jolted northeastern Japan off Fukushima prefecture on Friday and a 50 cm tsunami advisory was issued for the coast of Miyagi and Fukushima prefectures, the Japan Meteorological Agency said.
- Quake jolts Fukushima 29.09.2011
/ An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.6 struck Fukushima prefecture in northeastern Japan on Thursday around 7:05 p.m., the Japan Meteorological Agency said.
- Japan says 30-40 years to scrap Fukushima plant 21.12.2011
/ Decommissioning Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant will take three or four decades, Japan's government said on Wednesday as it unveiled plans for the next phase of a huge and costly cleanup of the tsunami-wrecked complex.
- Turkeys becomes third most promising market 08.11.2011
/ According to research conducted by 373 Japanese firms, Turkey has risen from fifth most promising market up to third.
- Japan, Abu Dhabi firms set up $100 mln Turkey fund 25.05.2011
/ Japan's SBI Holdings (8473.T) and Abu Dhabi-owned Invest AD will invest $100 million in a new private equity fund focused on acquisitions in Turkey, the companies said in a statement on Tuesday.
- Japan under pressure to expand nuclear evacuation 31.03.2011
/ Pressure grew on Thursday for Japan to expand an evacuation zone round its stricken nuclear plant where radiation hit 4,000 times legal limits in nearby sea and hindered the battle to contain the world's worst atomic crisis since Chernobyl.