All news related with kemal kılıçdaroğlu
All news that
include kemal kılıçdaroğlu Please click.
All news that include kemal kılıçdaroğlu
- Chaos ensues amongst main opposition CHP 10.05.2013
/ When the neo-nationalist wing of the CHP attempted to publish a memorandum against the peace declaration signed by 22 deputies, party leader Kılıçdaroğlu refrained from approving the process.
- EU dishes up criticism to main opposition party CHP 16.02.2013
/ Co-Chair of the EU-Turkey Joint Parliamentary Commission Helene Flautre reacted to the lack of support by CHP to party leader Kılıçdaroğlu regarding the mother tongue resolution.
- Prime Minister Erdoğan responds to oppositions criticism on Syria 29.08.2012
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan responded yesterday to a letter sent by the leader of the main opposition Republican Peoples Party, or CHP, which criticized the governments policy regarding Syria.
- Erdoğan accuses CHP of ties to Reyhanli perpetrators 25.05.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan accused CHP leader Kılıçdaroğlu of harming the nation and said that the individuals who took CHP to meet Assad were the very same people who set off the bombs in Reyhanlı.
- Chaos ensues in Turkeys main opposition party CHP 18.04.2013
/ Main opposition Republican Peoples Party (CHP) deputy Gülseren Onanç has resigned from her position as Public Relations Deputy Chairwoman.
- PM Erdoğan sues opposition leader for libel 24.05.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan said on Thursday that he no longer considers main opposition leader Kılıçdaroğlu as someone worth responding to. Erdoğans attorneys have filed a libel case against the CHP leader seeking one million TL in compensation for his accusations.
- EU Socialist leader cancels meeting with CHP chairman due to comments on Erdoğan 16.05.2013
/ Comments made by CHP Chairman Kılıçdaroğlu at a press briefing following a meeting with the Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the EU Parliament resulted in the decision of EU Socialist group leader Swoboda to cancel their bilateral meeting.
- CHP's image in Europe suffers a hit 22.05.2013
/ EU Socialist group leader Swoboda has denounced all allegations he was collaborating with the Turkish government in cancelling a meeting with CHP Chairman Kılıçdaroğlu last week.
- Turkish secularist opposition CHP: Government should shut down NATO base 21.11.2012
/ Republican Peoples Party (CHP) Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu said Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan should shut down the Kürecik NATO base if he is so against Israel.
- A record rally 06.06.2011
/ Speaking to a crowd of over one million, Erdoğan stated "On November 3rd, 2002, the public reclaimed their voice by overtaking the government. We have strengthened democracy in this country and now we are one the way to achieving advanced democracy.
- Gül takes action to solve oath crisis 30.06.2011
/ President Gül meets with CHP leader Kılıçdaroğlu today and has invited independent MPs Ahmet Türk and Şerafettin Elçi to the Presidential Palace tomorrow to overcome the oath stalemate.
- A political first! 07.03.2011
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan and main opposition leader Kılıçdaroğlu conducted an opening together yesterday marking a first, while Izmirs has finally embraced their own suburban light rail system.
- 'A hostile attack' 12.07.2012
/ Reiterating that our plane was shot down by Syria in international waters, Erdoğan stated, They attacked without warning in a completely hostile manner.
- CHP seeks solution to Kurdish issue 11.06.2012
/ Republican Peoples Party, or CHP, Chair Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu has expressed that they have taken a very important step towards solving the Kurdish issue and plan to continue by stating, The whole issue is finding a solution to this problem. If this issue is solved and people are no longer being killed, then it can be at the cost of my party chairmanship, thats fine.
- Those who stand beside tyrants are tyrants themselves 09.06.2012
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan recalled that there was a time when his family would socialize with the Syrian leaders, and stated; Those who stand beside tyrants are tyrants themselves. We would desert anyone the second they stepped out of line, even our father.
- CHP opposes, while civil society supports education reforms 28.03.2012
/ CHP, Turkeys main opposition party, claim that the flexible system to be implemented in Turkeys educational system will erode the national education policy.
- Kılıçdaroğlu says AK Party has secret agenda 28.05.2011
/ The leader of Turkey's main opposition party accused the governing AK Party of a secret agenda to monopolize power and pledged to reinforce democracy if he becomes prime minister after June 12 elections.
- Main opposition CHP re-elects Kılıçdaroğlu 18.07.2012
/ Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu was re-elected yesterday for a second term as CHP General Chairman in an unopposed election which passed peacefully. In a speech laden with vows of change, the CHP leader stated, Status quoists are against change. They exert efforts to further the status quo. However, we are determined to follow our own path.
- Seeking a three-stage solution 08.07.2011
/ Receiving an order from President Gül to solve the assembly issue through cooperation Çiçek will soon be putting a three-stage formula into effect; A period of moderating, making a declaration and establishing a commission.
- Erdoğan speaks out harshly; "You are democrats in Ankara and fascists in Diyarbakır" 11.01.2012
/ To Demirtaş, Erdoğan stated, Never mind a corporal, the terrorist organization that you wait on wouldnt even give you ten sheep. As for Kılıçdaroğlus record, Erdoğan stated; What needed to happen has happened.