All news related with Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
All news that
include Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Please click.
All news that include Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
- "Israel must apologize, pay compensation and lift the blockade" 17.09.2012
/ Speaking Recep Tayyip Erdoğan commented on Israel by stating that Turkeys position has always been clear and the Israeli state is well aware of what needs to be done for relations to normalize.
- Erdoğan refers to Assad as the mute devil 25.02.2013
/ Speaking at the Sharjah Government Communication Forum in the United Arab Emirates, Prime Minister Erdoğan denounced Syrian President Assad by stating, We will not remain silent in the face of Syrias cruel dictator, the mute devil.
- Turkish Prime Minister Erdoğan says Karabakh belongs to Azerbaijan 12.09.2012
/ During a trip to Azerbaijan, where he was welcomed by President Ilham Aliyev, Prime Minister Erdoğan attended a High Level Strategic Cooperation Council meeting followed by a joint press conference.
- FM Davutoğlu: We are against anti-Semitism and Israels expansionist policies 14.03.2013
/ Noting that Turkey is against anti-Semitism, Foreign Minister Davutoğlu stated, We will continue to always speak out loudly against Israels expansionist policies.
- The world is now talking about Turkey 18.05.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan addressed an audience at the Brookings Institute in Washington during which he outlined a series of crazy projects Turkey has embarked on as well as the ongoing resolution process and stated, Turkey is not talking about the world, now the world is talking about Turkey.
- Turkey passes motion to allow cross-border retaliation 04.10.2012
/ A motion to allow the government to authorize military action against Syria, following yesterdays mortar strike which killed five Turkish nationals has been passed by Turkeys Grand National Assembly.
- 'May peace come to Syria' 26.10.2012
/ Sending his best wishes for the Eid al-Adha, also known as the Feast of Sacrifice, Prime Minister Erdoğan discussed the situation in Syria and hopes for a possible ceasefire.
- Prime Minister Erdoğan visits Silicon Valley 19.05.2013
/ On his highly publicized trip to the United States, Prime Minister Erdoğans latest stop was Silicon Valley.
- Erdoğan and Obama reach decision to further pressure Assad to leave 18.05.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan attended a dinner held in his honor by U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday at the White house, which led to a more thorough discussion of the crisis in Syria.
- PM Erdoğan: Turkey will not be dragged into the bloody swamp of Syria 13.05.2013
/ Erdoğan addressed a crowd at an event held in commemoration of Mothers Day by the AK Party in which he expressed immense grief for the attacks in Hatay and said Turkey must remain composed against these sorts of provocative attempts to draw Turkey into the bloody swamp of Syria.
- Obama hosts exclusive dinner for Erdoğan at the White House 17.05.2013
/ U.S. President Obama hosted Prime Minister Erdoğan for a dinner that went over three hours Thursday night at the White House. Attended by an exclusive few, the main focus was on the crisis in Syria.
- How did Erdoğan free Turkey from the IMF? 06.05.2013
/ The last installment, 468.6 million dollars, of the IMF debt will be paid on the 14th of May. Turkey will end the debt it owes to the IMF, and for the first time give the IMF a loan of 5 billion dollars.
- Erdoğan to deliver a message on Reyhanlı to Obama 15.05.2013
/ While efforts are ongoing to hold a second Geneva conference organized by the U.S. and Russia in an attempt to form a transitional government in Syria, Prime Minister Erdoğan sets off on a U.S. trip and a highly anticipated meeting with President Obama on Thursday.
- PM Erdoğan: Those who withdraw will have to drop their weapons 30.03.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan stated that PKK terrorists will have to disarm before they withdraw from Turkish territory on a joint television broadcast on Friday.
- A five-billion dollar trip to Hungary 06.02.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan is joined by 125 businessmen to a trip to Budapest in an initiative to increase trade with Hungary. Our goal is to reach five billion dollars in trade by 2015.
- Turkey pays off IMF debt on May 14th 20.02.2013
/ Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said yesterday, that with Turkeys payment to the International Monetary Fund this Thursday, the nations total debt to the IMF will have dropped down to 400 million dollars. Prime Minister Erdoğan added that by May 14th, Turkey will have repaid its debt to the IMF in its entirety.
- Disabled citizens in Turkey are under assurance 04.04.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan assured disabled citizens will have an equal place in the workforce which he says should not be perceived as any sort of favor or act of kindness, but as instead our national duty.
- PM Erdoğan: "we will issue the proper response at the right time" 13.05.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan made the following important statements on the Reyhanlı attacks.
- How can I call someone who embraces a terrorist a politician?" 01.09.2012
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan slammed the BDP by saying, You will only get so far with the support of the terrorist organization, and then youll leave just as you came". Hurling criticism to BDP Co-chair Demirtaş, Erdoğan asked, Whose side are you on? Are you siding with terrorists or terrorism, or are you on the side of those that want to put an end to terrorism in this nation?"
- Prime Minister Erdoğans Republic Day message 29.10.2012
/ In a message for Republic Day, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan emphasized Turkeys need for a more just and egalitarian new constitution, which he said the government is currently working on.