All news related with Tayyip Erdoğan
All news that
include Tayyip Erdoğan Please click.
All news that include Tayyip Erdoğan
- Turkish FM Davutoğlu: Israels brutal killing of our civilians is hostile 01.03.2013
/ In a joint press conference with Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, U.S Secretary of State John Kerry urged for ties between Turkey and Israel to be restored and called Prime Minister Erdoğans recent remark in which he likened Zionism to crimes against humanity objectionable.
- PM Erdoğan points to Ergenekon connection in double terrorist attacks in Ankara 21.03.2013
/ Speaking from Denmark, Prime Minister Erdoğan insinuated a connection between the Ergenekon organization and the two terrorist attacks staged in Ankara on Tuesday: Whenever Turkey has entered a healthy period of progress; these sorts of formations have always surfaced.
- Chancellor Merkel pledges cooperation with Turkey against PKK 26.02.2013
/ In a joint press conference with Prime Minister Erdoğan, German Chancellor Merkel pledged to support Turkeys struggle against terrorism, by stating, "We are well aware of the PKKs activities and will do all that we can to cooperate in the fight against terrorism.
- Kerry's coming with a full bag 28.02.2013
/ The United States new Secretary of State John Kerry arrives to Ankara tomorrow as part of his first international tour since taking office.
- PM Erdoğan to consult with Merkel on terrorism 23.02.2013
/ During German Chancellor Merkels two-day trip to Turkey which kicks off tomorrow, Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan will be requesting Germany provide more effective and immediate intelligence-sharing in order to combat terrorism.
- PM Erdoğan: Syrias territorial integrity matters 26.02.2013
/ Emphasizing that the situation in Iraq and Syria cannot be compared, Prime Minister Erdoğan said, As Turkey, we cannot allow the formation of a Northern Syria. Syrias territorial integrity is important.
- PM Erdoğan: Turkeys health care system is an example for the world 15.03.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan released a written statement yesterday in honor of Medicine Day, which is celebrated in Turkey on March 14.
- Assemblys 93rd anniversary celebrated with the spirit of brotherhood from the 1920s 24.04.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan called on the nation to relive the spirit of 1920 and the sense of brotherhood that prevailed at that time during a special session held to commemorate the 93rd anniversary of the assemblys founding.
- Prime Minister Erdoğan visits Germany 30.10.2012
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan begins a two-day visit to Germany on Tuesday. During his stay, Erdoğan will be meeting with Chancellor Merkel as well as attending the opening of Turkeys new embassy in Berlin.
- Our ongoing brotherhood project will be an example to the world 28.02.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan addressed the Alliance of Civilization forum during which he said that the modern world has not passed the test when it comes to the situation in Syria. Erdoğan also said the UN is in need of an immediate reform because a solution to the crisis in Syria has failed to be reached due to the objections of two nations. Prime Minister Erdoğan also said that Turkeys ongoing brotherhood project will be an example to the world.
- Syrian PKK members have withdrawn from Turkey 11.04.2013
/ "Despite small issues here and there the solution process is going well, stated Erdoğan while also revealing that the Syrian PKK militants in Turkey have already withdrawn from Turkeys borders.
- 'Ankara bombings were an attack on the solution process' 20.03.2013
/ Turkey's justice ministry and the offices of its ruling AK Party were attacked with homemade bombs and a LAW rocket in the capital Ankara on Tuesday, days ahead of an expected ceasefire with PKK terrorists. AK Party Deputy Chairman Çelik says the attacks were staged against democracy, law and the volition to reach a solution.
- We will be exposing the nations that support terrorism 27.03.2013
/ Erdoğan stated yesterday that they will be releasing the names of nations that have offered support to the far-left Revolutionary Peoples Liberation Front (DHKP-C). We have documentation that will mortify these nations to the world.
- UN no longer facilitates justice in the world 09.11.2012
/ Speaking of reform to both the UN and the IMF during the Fifth Democracy Forum in Bali, Prime Minister Erdoğan stated, The UN structure must be altered. The fate of the world cannot be left up to what five members say.
- Justice is necessary for happiness 18.04.2013
/ Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan welcomed children from all over the world to the Prime Ministry in Ankara on Wednesday as part of the festivities held for April 23rd Childrens Day.
- Hope for a peaceful solution on the rise 09.03.2013
/ A study presented to Erdoğan a few days ago and prepared by his staff, shows that the trend of rising public support for the ongoing peace process continues. According to the report, As hope increases so does support.
- The AK Partys democracy manifesto 01.10.2012
/ The AK Party has drawn up their roadmap for the upcoming period compiled into 63 items entitled, 2023 Political Vision, which includes a number of innovative reforms spanning from altering military academy curriculum, permitting public services in native language to defense.
- Greece and Turkey to take bilateral steps in the fight against terrorism 05.03.2013
/ Greek Prime Minister Samaras and Prime Minister Erdoğan have agreed on the two neighboring nations working in cooperation in the fight against terrorism. In a joint press conference in Istanbul, Prime Minister Erdoğan stated, Greece has also suffered greatly from terrorism.
- Anatolian cities on the fast track to modernization 11.02.2013
/ Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan attended an opening ceremony for 41 different investment projects totaling a whipping 123 million liras in Kayseri on Sunday. During his address, Erdoğan pointed out Kayseri as being an exemplary province of progress in Anatolia.
- Details of Turkeys fourth judicial reform package 12.02.2013
/ The Ministry of Justice has completed a new reform package geared towards increasing societal peace and human rights, which will be presented to Prime Minister Erdoğans approval on Tuesday.