All news related with Terrorists
All news that
include Terrorists Please click.
All news that include Terrorists
- Operations would stop if the terrorists laid down their arms 18.09.2012
/ The terrorists should know that if they drop their weapons, then the operations in this country will come to an end. Responding to the calls for the weapons to be silenced, Prime Minister Erdoğan said that as long as the PKK terrorists continue to remain armed, the weapons cannot be silenced.
- PKK attacks convoy of unarmed soldiers, kills nine 19.09.2012
/ PKK terrorists ambushed a military convoy transporting 200 unarmed soldiers with rocket launchers in Bingöl yesterday. Nine soldiers were killed and 70 wounded.
- Operation run by General Özel pins down 200 terrorists 15.09.2012
/ An operation personally overseen by Chief of General Staff General Necdet Özel in Hakkâri's Şemdinli district has encircled a 200-member group of terrorists within the city center, closing off all routes of escape.
- 618 PKK members to return home 09.04.2013
/ As part of the ongoing peace initiative for the PKK terrorist organization to lay down their weapons and withdraw their militants from Turkeys borders, security forces are now being tasked with contacting the families of 618 PKK members who have not participated in attacks. Meanwhile, files are also being updated on those members who have been involved in illicit PKK activities.
- A three-phase fight against terrorism 20.09.2012
/ The government will soon be implementing a new package road map including military, political and social measures to combat terrorism.
- PKK withdrawal operation 14.03.2013
/ With the potential disarmament of the PKK topping the agenda, speculation is now focused on the process of withdrawing the organizations militants outside of Turkeys borders, as the result of a second delegation holding peace talks with the imprisoned terrorist organization leader.
- Thirteen PKK terrorists killed through heron tracking 13.10.2012
/ The Turkish Armed Forces has killed 13 PKK terrorists in a point operation determined by herons in Hakkari's Şemdinli district. Six soldiers were also wounded in battle.
- Over 1,000 PKK terrorists cross into Syria over the month 27.10.2012
/ According to intelligence reports, the number of PKK terrorists being harbored in camps located in northern Syria has reached ten thousand.
- Terrorists stage attack on eastern Turkish province 03.09.2012
/ PKK terrorists staged a four-prong attack on Sunday night in the Beytüşşebap district of the Southeastern Anatolia province of Şırnak located near the Syrian border killing nine members of Turkeys security forces.
- PKK terrorist organization suffers serious losses 22.10.2012
/ In operations staged against the PKK over the course of nine months, both in Turkey and in Northern Iraq, 670 terrorists have been killed, three tons of explosives recovered and 400 rifles and 800 hand grenades confiscated. At least 184 PKK members have escaped the terrorist organization.
- BDP embraces PKK members who have murders under their belt 22.08.2012
It turns out the PKK member BDP Co-Chair Kışanak was recently pictured embracing, was none other than a terrorist who goes by the code name 'Ciğer-Brindar' who participated in staging the attack on the Yeşiltaş Outpost, resulting in the deaths of eight soldiers.
- Support comes in from home and abroad for PKK terrorism 22.08.2012
/ Speaking to the press from Konya, Foreign Affairs Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu condemned the terrorist attack in Gaziantep, which he said has transformed the holiday spirit into great sadness.
- Half of the terrorists revealed to be from Iran and Syria 09.08.2012
/ Fourteen PKK members were killed in the terrorist attack in Geçimli earlier in the week, ten of which whose identities have been revealed.
- 115 PKK terrorists killed 06.08.2012
/ In an announcement in connection to the recent attack on three outposts in Hakkari, Minister of Interior Affairs İdris Naim Şahin stated that security forces have killed 115 terrorists in operations that have been ongoing in recent weeks.
- A strike from MİT on the PKK 02.08.2012
/ It turns out Turkeys National Intelligence Organization, or MİT were the ones to bring down the PKK's plans to stage a major attack and civil uprising in Şemdinli.
- TAF bombardment kills 160 terrorists 30.08.2011
/ Turkey's armed forces said on Monday some 145-160 PKK terrorists were killed in the military's air and artillery strikes in northern Iraq this month, raising the toll from between 90 and 100 rebels.
- Villagers flee Iranian clashes with Iraq Kurd terrorists 27.07.2011
/ Iranian shelling in clashes with Kurdish rebels on the border with Iraq's northern region has killed two civilians and forced hundreds to flee their homes, local officials and aid agencies said on Monday.
- Turkish troops kill 7 terrorists in clash 29.04.2011
/ Turkish security forces killed seven Kurdish terrorists in an army operation in eastern Turkey.
- Doubts of negligence in treacherous ambush 27.07.2011
/ A civilian committee has reached a series of shocking conclusions in regards to the recent incident in Silvan which left 13 soldiers dead. According to the committees findings, there were planning errors in both the management and transfer of soldiers on the field.
- Iran rejects PJAK's ceasefire, demands withdrawal 05.09.2011
/ Iran's Revolutionary Guards on Monday rejected a ceasefire declared by the PJAK terrorist group as "meaningless" as long as PJAK forces remained on the borders of the Islamic Republic.