All news related with AK Party
All news that
include AK Party Please click.
All news that include AK Party
- "Racism is in CHPs genes, states AK Party Spokesman 28.01.2013
/ Reactions continue to come in regarding a statement inferring that Turks and Kurds are not equal made by CHPs Izmir Deputy Prof. Dr. Birgül Ayman Güler during a General Assembly session last week. The latest public response to the main opposition lawmaker Güler has come from AK Party Deputy Chair and Spokesman Hüseyin Çelik.
- The AK Partys democracy manifesto 01.10.2012
/ The AK Party has drawn up their roadmap for the upcoming period compiled into 63 items entitled, 2023 Political Vision, which includes a number of innovative reforms spanning from altering military academy curriculum, permitting public services in native language to defense.
- Turkey to bring on incentives for families to have three children 09.02.2013
/ In an effort to slow down the aging of Turkeys population, Prime Minister Erdoğan has given orders to deputies and related ministers to form a commission to promote families to give birth to three children.
- Turks and Kurds are in support of PM Erdoğans resolution project 13.04.2013
/ According to a survey conducted by Genar on 3,000 people, the rate of support for terrorism to be brought to an end through peaceful means rather than war is at 89.6 percent. Ninety-five percent of those polled say that Kurds and Turks should live under the same state roof, while 55 percent said that if an agreement is failed to be reached, the AK Party should take their own constitution draft to a referendum.
- FM Davutoğlu: Why are we referred to as neo-Ottomans? 04.03.2013
/ Foreign Minister Davutoğlu responded to Turkeys foreign policy being labeled as neo-Ottoman by asking why those who united European nations are not referred to as neo-Romans.
- Hope for a peaceful solution on the rise 09.03.2013
/ A study presented to Erdoğan a few days ago and prepared by his staff, shows that the trend of rising public support for the ongoing peace process continues. According to the report, As hope increases so does support.
- The leftist CHP supported the capital punishment of leftist revolutionary Deniz Gezmiş 08.05.2013
/ These were the words a leading still young up and coming AK Party Parliamentarian Bülent Turan, during a heated debate that emerged in the Turkish Grand National Assembly.
- U.S. Ambassador meets with FM Undersecretary following remarks 08.02.2013
/ Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Sinirlioğlu offered a warning in diplomatic terms to the U.S. Ambassador to Ankara, Francis Ricciardone, who recently commented that the Turkish judiciary is slow to charge suspects. These sorts of criticisms are unacceptable. Similar statements should not be repeated, stated Sinirlioğlu.
- Turkeys public pleased with current state of affairs 06.05.2013
/ In a recent survey commissioned by the AK Party, 90.8 percent of those polled stated that they felt everyone should bear responsibility during the ongoing resolution process.
- Citizens say terrorism is no longer at the top of the agenda 02.05.2013
/ According to a poll conducted by MAK Danışmanlık, for the first time ever citizens have not listed terrorism as the nations primary issue. Sixty-one percent of those surveyed offered support for the governments resolution process.
- The world is now talking about Turkey 18.05.2013
/ Prime Minister Erdoğan addressed an audience at the Brookings Institute in Washington during which he outlined a series of crazy projects Turkey has embarked on as well as the ongoing resolution process and stated, Turkey is not talking about the world, now the world is talking about Turkey.
- Erdoğan addresses presidential system as criterion of development 30.04.2013
/ "The presidential system is not a monarchy stated Prime Minister Erdoğan while offering up the example that the worlds most developed nations have adopted the presidential system at an AK Party meeting for provincial and district chairmen.
- Carool Kersten: "Islamists in Turkey decided to reinvent themselves" 24.09.2012
/ These days, a controversial debate on Islamism and secularism in Turkey has surfaced amongst intellectuals. There are several different views on Islamism and its effects on the Justice and Development Party (AK Party) and its politicians. Pinar Akyasan Kandemir had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Carool Kersten, an expert religion historian, who provided an exclusive interview focusing on a remarkable range on the topic.
- PM Erdoğan's AK Party continues to increase voter support 05.04.2013
/ Results from a survey conducted by Konda, which were presented to Prime Minister Erdoğan at a recent AK Partys Central Executive Board Meeting, revealed that the public is expecting further support from Turkeys opposition parties for the ongoing solution process.
- Erdoğan marks ten consecutive years as Prime Minster 15.03.2013
/ Yesterday marked the tenth anniversary of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan serving as Prime Minister of Turkey. In five days time, Erdoğan will surpass Menderes to become the second individual to have consecutively served the post the longest. İnönü is Turkeys longest serving prime minister, having upheld the position for 12 consecutive years.
- AK Party may present charter including semi-presidential system 21.05.2013
/ If no results are reaped from the parliamentary efforts to collaborate on the drafting of a new constitution, then the AK Party may bring to the agenda a 20-30 item charter which would include amendments to allow a switch to a semi-presidential system.
- Government proposes American-based presidential system model 07.11.2012
/ The AK Party has submitted their proposal for a switch to a presidential system to the Constitutional Reconciliation Commission. The proposal, presented to the Parliament Speakers office, is based on an American presidential system model.
- PM Erdoğan: Turkey will not be dragged into the bloody swamp of Syria 13.05.2013
/ Erdoğan addressed a crowd at an event held in commemoration of Mothers Day by the AK Party in which he expressed immense grief for the attacks in Hatay and said Turkey must remain composed against these sorts of provocative attempts to draw Turkey into the bloody swamp of Syria.
- We will be exposing the nations that support terrorism 27.03.2013
/ Erdoğan stated yesterday that they will be releasing the names of nations that have offered support to the far-left Revolutionary Peoples Liberation Front (DHKP-C). We have documentation that will mortify these nations to the world.
- There is no true opposition in Turkey 05.11.2012
/ Speaking at an annual AK Party meeting, Erdoğan expressed that it was both their ill-fate as well as fortunate that there is no true opposition in Turkey.