All news related with Assad
All news that
include Assad Please click.
All news that include Assad
- Hatay rally supporting Assad is work of Syrian organization 03.09.2012
/ A rally held in Hatay on Saturday, which started off being for World Peace Day, quickly transformed into a demonstration of support for Bashar Assad.
- No solution will be reached as long as Assad is in power 04.05.2013
/ Japanese Prime Minister Abe commented on the ongoing resolution process in Turkey by stating, As it will establish peace, stability and security in the region, it will further strengthen relations between turkey and Japan. Remarking that chemical warfare is being used in Syria, Abe also stated that no solution will be reached while Assad is still in power.
- U.S. and Turkey have overlapping views on Syria 17.05.2013
/ Syria was the main topic of discussion at yesterdays historical meeting between Prime Minister Erdoğan and U.S. President Obama at the White House. The two leaders agreed on a solution that excludes Assad. We agree on Assad leaving, supporting the opposition and preventing the country from becoming an area for terrorism, said Erdoğan.
- Bombs were brought in from Latakia 14.05.2013
/ It was a group of 15 perpetrators that planned and staged the twin car bombings which took place in the Reyhanlı district of the Turkish border province of Hatay. At the time this article was written nine arrests had been made, however today the number has gone up to 12 detainments thus far in connection to Saturdays attack which killed 51. Three key figures in staging the attack; Yusuf B., Nasır E. and Temir D. are still wanted.
- Davutoğlu stern against Assad in Jordan 11.05.2013
/ We will not be satisfied if any member of the Assad administration is involved in the next phase, because there is blood on their hands, said Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu.
- A Libya-style intervention in Syria 12.12.2012
/ An international coalition of military officials from England, Turkey, France and Jordan has convened in order to discuss how to assist the Syrian opposition. The option of a Libya-style intervention is gaining serious ground.
- U.S. Ambassador says Assad is supporting the PKK 15.08.2012
/ "In trying to save himself, Assad is playing a bad game against Turkey, states Ricciardone, who inferred that the weapons entering Syria have made their way to the PKK.
- PM Erdoğan: Syria has still not implemented the six-item plan 13.04.2012
/ After over a year of continuous violence, Syria has now entered its second day of a ceasefire foreseeing the silencing of weapons.
- Clinton tells Erdoğan his speech was very powerful 02.04.2012
/ Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan hosted U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was in Istanbul for the second Friends of Syria Group meeting held in Istanbul, at his office in Dolmabahçe.
- As Syria turns into a lake of blood the world remains a spectator 28.08.2012
/ The recent death toll from attacks in city suburbs staged by military troops still loyal to the administration has reached 206.
- PM Erdoğan: I would like to remind Assad of Gaddafi and Mubarak 01.08.2012
/ During an address to the nation, Erdoğan said Turkey would not close its eyes to provocative moves by the bloody Assad regime as it is on its way out that would disrupt security in the region.
- Syria is killing children 13.03.2012
/ The bodies of 57 people were found in a number of homes in the Karm el-Zaytoun and al-Adawiyeh neighborhoods of the besieged city of Homs, where Assad regime security forces have been fighting raging battles against armed rebels, the opposition and activists said.
- Two more Syrian generals defect to Turkey 24.09.2012
/ Generals from the Assad regimes military continue to defect their native land, seeking solace in Turkey.
- Syria stages massacre of 220 civilians 13.07.2012
/ About 220 Syrians, mostly civilians, were killed in a village in the rebellious Hama region when it was bombarded by helicopter gunships and tanks then stormed by militiamen who slaughtered families as they tried to escape.
- Syria's Assad names new prime minister 04.04.2011
/ Thousands of Syrians called for freedom at the funeral of eight protesters on Sunday, a witness said, after President Bashar al-Assad named a former agriculture minister to form a new government.
- Turkey expects reforms and says Syria tanks leaving Hama 12.08.2011
/ Tanks have begun leaving Syria's central city of Hama and Turkey expects the Syrian government to start reforms within 15 days, Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan said Wednesday.
- 'If you are sincere, then punish those responsible 10.12.2011
/ Noting that Turkey is the country to have exerted the most effort in order to ensure the Syrian administration does not attack its own people, Foreign Affairs Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu states, If Assad is sincere, he needs to punish those responsible.
- 'Syria's solution should originate from the region' 19.03.2012
/ Speaking to The Cairo Review, Davutoğlu stated that in order to resolve the crisis in Syria, the formula must originate from the region, yet have the broad participation of the international community.
- Assad's options begin to wither 20.07.2012
/ Ankara is currently evaluating a number of scenario that may be facing Syrian state leader Bashar al-Assad and what the ramifications could be following Thursdays veto by Russia and China of a new U.N. resolution to end the violence in Syria.
- Step by step post-Assad 07.07.2012
/ The recent Friends of Syrian People Meeting held in Paris resulted in yet another further step taken towards establishing an era sans Assad. The declaration released from the meeting requests the UN Security Council issue a ruling to begin the establishment of a transitional government.