All news related with david cameron
All news that
include david cameron Please click.
All news that include david cameron
- Cameron admires Turkeys economy 15.06.2013
/ While the English press continues to cover the Gezi Park protests to Turkeys detriment, the British Prime Minister has praised Turkeys stability. David Cameron says we admire your economy.
- Turkey is a strong Olympic contender 25.07.2012
/ The athletes that will be competing for Turkey in this summers Olympics departed for London yesterday. Their goal is to return with a record-breaking medal win.
- Erdoğan: not appropriate to arm Libyan rebels 02.04.2011
/ Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan said on Thursday he did not support the idea of arming Libyan rebels fighting to oust Muammar Gaddafi from power.
- British riots spread on third night of violence 09.08.2011
/ Rioting and looting spread across and beyond London on Monday as hooded youths set fire to cars and buildings, smashed shop windows and hurled bottles and stones at police in a third night of violence in Britain's worst unrest in decades.
- Bin Laden's death makes the world safer 02.05.2011
/ Governments and leaders praised the killing of Osama bin Laden as a dramatic success in the war against al Qaeda that would make the world a safer place, but in some parts of the globe worried residents were bracing for revenge.
- The West's unwanted war in Libya 02.04.2011
/ It is a war that Barack Obama didn't want, David Cameron didn't need, Angela Merkel couldn't cope with and Silvio Berlusconi dreaded.
- UK to hold "thousands" of wedding street parties 02.04.2011
/ Thousands of street parties will be held across Britain to celebrate Prince William's marriage to Kate Middleton next month, local government officials said on Saturday, as royal wedding fever grips parts of the country.
- Libyans to fight if West imposes no-fly zone 10.03.2011
/ The Libyan people will take up arms against Western powers if they seek to enforce a no-fly zone in the country's airspace, Muammar Gaddafi said.
- A confusing surprise trip 15.09.2011
/ British Prime Minister David Cameron and French President Nicolas Sarkozy will travel to Libya on Thursday, when Tayyip Erdoğan will also be in the country, in what would be the first visits by foreign heads of state since the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi, the interim government said.
- World powers raise pressure on Gaddafi to go 30.03.2011
/ An international coalition piled pressure on Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi on Tuesday to quit, resolving to continue military action against his forces until he complies with a U.N. resolution to protect civilians.
- Britian says case strong for Turkey joining EU 01.04.2011
/ British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Thursday the case for Turkey joining the 27-nation European Union was clearer than ever.
- London talks prepare ground for post-Gaddafi Libya 29.03.2011
/ More than 40 governments and international organisations meet on Tuesday to try to lay the groundwork for a Libya without leader Muammar Gaddafi.
- Obama warns Gaddafi "no let up" 25.05.2011
/ President Barack Obama warned Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi on Wednesday there would be 'no let up' in pressure on him to go, following a second successive night of heavy NATO bombing in Tripoli.
- Obama, Cameron vow no let-up on Libya's Gaddafi 26.05.2011
/ There will be no "let-up" in pressure on the government of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, U.S. President Barack Obama said on Wednesday, adding he believed that ultimately Gaddafi would step down.
- British cities clear up after looting 10.08.2011
/ British cities began on Wednesday to clean up shopping streets littered with debris from a night of looting by gangs of hooded youths copying the tactics of young Londoners who had rampaged through districts of the capital for three nights.
- Five arrested in terror alert near nuclear site 03.05.2011
/ Police said on Tuesday they had arrested five men close to a nuclear reprocessing plant in under counter-terrorism laws.