All news related with Palestine
All news that
include Palestine Please click.
All news that include Palestine
- Meshaal: Erdoğan is not only Turkeys leader; he is also a leader of the Muslim world 01.10.2012
/ On Sundays AK Party Fourth Ordinary Congress, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan was re-elected to lead the party for a final term after he received all valid 1,421 of the 1,424 votes. PM Erdoğan went on to deliver a momentous address for the 40,000 audience, including a number of regional leaders that also addressed the congress.
- The red line in Palestine on new Israeli settlements 30.03.2013
/ Foreign Minister Davutoğlu: We are against all settlement units that separate Jerusalem from the West Bank.
- Davutoğlu delivers impressive address at UN General Assembly 29.09.2012
/ The following is the full transcript of the address by Ahmet Davutoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Republic of Turkey at the 67th General Assembly.
- Turkey sends aid to Gaza 22.10.2012
/ The Palestine-Gaza Humanitarian Aid Campaign organized by the Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD), in an attempt to alleviate some of the troubles faced by the Palestinian public due to Israels actions; has been able to donate 76 million Turkish liras to Palestine.
- A critical meeting in Ankara 23.04.2013
/ Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Monday ahead of a planned trip to Gaza which will be highly critical and holds much significance for the premiere.
- Israel should withdraw to its 1967 borders 05.02.2013
/ Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu called on Israel to withdraw to its 1967 border during a Summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) held in Cairo on Monday.
- In the Turkey-Israel crisis, Turkey is in the right 03.10.2012
/ Prof. Dr. John Mearsheimer, a well-known U.S. political scientist, says that Turkeys foreign policy deserves applaud, that President Obama has taken backwards steps on the Palestine issue four times now and that Turkey-Israeli relations do not necessarily need to be repaired.
- Turkish PM: There is no other Jerusalem 22.09.2012
/ Erdoğan was the recipient of an honorary doctorate degree from the Palestinian Al-Quds University.
- U.N. issues Israel yet another warning 20.12.2012
/ United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has reiterated his sentiment that Israels new settlement plans endanger any possibility for peace in the Middle East.
- Lets understand Israel well, they play every game 12.12.2012
/ Meeting with Palestinian President Abbas, Prime Minister Erdoğan referred to the U.N. ruling as a message saying, Hey Israel, get over yourself.
- Mahmoud Abbas: We thank Turkey and we will never forget this 11.12.2012
/ In an address to parliamentarians at Turkeys Grand National Assembly, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas thanked Turkey for its support for Palestinians bid in the United Nations General Assembly to upgrade its status from an observer entity to an observer state and said, We will never forget this day.
- Aggressive Israel becomes increasingly marginalized and isolated 04.12.2012
/ Israel, which following Palestines U.N. upgrade to observer status, announced approval to build 3,000 additional settlements, is now reaping international rage. The harshest reactions to Israels latest move have come from England and France.
- Palestines UN victory 65 years later 30.11.2012
/ Held on the 65th anniversary of the November 29th, 1947 failure to pass a two-state resolution, yesterday the United Nations voted on a historical Palestine resolution to be granted non-member state status which passed with 138 Yes votes.
- Turkey strongly condemns Israel for plans to expand settlements 03.12.2012
/ Turkey has strongly condemned Israeli plans to expand settlements in occupied Palestinian territory.
- Davutoğlu-Abbas collaboration makes history 01.12.2012
/ Foreign Minister Davutoğlu played a key role in Thursdays vote to upgrade Palestines U.N. status to observer state. Not only did he conduct telephone diplomacy in order to convince those nations that were still on the fence, but he was also the sole foreign affairs minister from a Middle Eastern nation to participate in the vote.
- Foreign Minister Davuoglus address to the UN 30.11.2012
/ STATEMENT BY H.E. Dr. AHMET DAVUTOĞLU, MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY AT THE UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY
(New York, 29 November 2012)
- Court clears Israeli army in Rachel Corrie's death 28.08.2012
/ An Israeli court on Tuesday rejected accusations that Israel was to blame for the death of American activist Rachel Corrie, who was crushed by an army bulldozer during a pro-Palestinian demonstration in Gaza in 2003, putting an end to a long-running civil lawsuit against Israel.
- We dream of the Turkey model 12.02.2013
/ Süha Arafat says; There are new dictators arising from the Arab Spring. Our dream is to be a free country like Turkey. However, we keep talking about the Turkish model without looking into what it actually consists of.
- Turkey exerts significant efforts for Palestines internal reconciliation 19.03.2012
/ Meshal states, We believe that the Arab Spring is a historical turning point for the region.
- Erdoğan to Obama: Israel needs to immediately halt attack 17.11.2012
/ Speaking on the phone to U.S. President Obama, Prime Minister Erdoğan, said, You must contribute to bringing an end to these attacks. Obama in return requested assistance regarding Hamas.