All news related with taner yıldız
All news that
include taner yıldız Please click.
All news that include taner yıldız
- We are staging a silent revolution with nuclear power 10.05.2013
/ Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan says that Turkeys nuclear efforts, which he qualifies as a silent revolution, will allow them to stop importing 7.2 billion dollars worth of natural gas.
- Turkish firms to explore for gold in Afghanistan 06.03.2013
/ Energy Minister Taner Yıldız has announced that a Turkish firm has beat out 70 others for gold exploration in Afghanistan.
- TPAO and Shell sign on to exploration collaboration 15.02.2013
/ Turkish Petroleum Corporation (TPAO) and Shell signed a cooperation agreement on Thursday on oil exploration in the Western Black Sea. Shell, which will be a 50 percent partner with TPAO in oil exploration, will be investing $200 million over the next three years.
- Mega protocol signed for domestic energy production 14.08.2012
/ Turkish Scientific and Technological Research Institute (TÜBİTAK) has signed a protocol agreement with the Ministry of Energy geared towards increasing domestic energy production.
- We will not be shutting off Syrias electricity supply 05.10.2012
/ Minister of Energy Taner Yıldız said on Thursday that Turkey is not considering cutting off its supply of electricity to Syria¸ Our issue is not with the innocent public.
- Basra's petrol headed for Ceyhan 07.07.2012
/ With Irans threat to the EU and the USA to shut the Hormuz Strait, Turkey could become a junction for petrol. Minister of Energy Yıldız says that should Irans threat be realized, petrol from Basra would then be brought into Ceyhan from where it would be marketed globally.
- "We will not be cutting off Syrias water and electricity" 04.07.2012
/ Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Taner Yıldız has announced that Turkey will not be disrupting water and electricity services to Syria during this period of increased tension.
- New Iran sanctions exclude Turkey 05.12.2012
/ If the United States sanctions against Iranian gas trade through gold are passed, it will actually most harm U.S. ally Turkey. Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yıldız however, believes the new tightened sanctions will not encompass Turkey.
- Turkeys nuclear efforts gain further ground 22.08.2012
/ Expressing that they will not be taking any steps backwards when it comes to establishing nuclear power plants in Turkey, Energy Minister Yıldız stated, Akkuyu has already begun and we are now in deliberations with four countries for the project in Sinop.
- French, Canadian firms to eye Turkey nuclear deal if Japan talks fail 05.08.2011
/ Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yıldız said on Thursday that if nuclear talks with Japan fail, French and Canadian nuclear firms will assess prospects for a nuclear deal with Turkey.
- Turkey may OK nuclear 18 months after Japan crisis 25.03.2011
/ Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said on Thursday that approval for building a nuclear power plant, to be constructed with Russian help, may take 1-1/2 years following the earthquake and nuclear crisis in Japan.
- Al Ani: We are waiting for investors 13.04.2011
/ Emphasizing the intense heat suffered from in Iraq in the summer months, Iraqi Minister of Electricity Al Ani requests that a 2,000 megawatt electricity power station be built for the country. Turkey helps a lot regarding this matter. I hope that investments by Turkish companies will increase.
- Turkey to go ahead on nuclear despite Japan 15.03.2011
/ Turkey will press ahead with plans for two nuclear plants, including one that may use Japanese technology, despite Japan's crisis and its own tendency to quakes, Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said on Monday.
- A billion dollar gesture from Putin 29.12.2011
/ TURKEY gave Russia permission today to build the South Stream pipeline through its territory, supplying the missing piece needed by Moscow to secure markets for its gas in Europe at the possible expense of Brussels-backed rivals.
- Turkey's sets electricity stakes with Syria 16.11.2011
/ Turkey may review its supplies of electricity to Syria if Damascus does not change course, Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said on Tuesday.
- Israels gas deal dependent on apology 12.03.2012
/ Minister of Energy Taner Yıldız states that for the natural gas excavated in the Mediterranean to be able to pass through Turkey, Israel will first need to make a political apology.
- Lorries to pass through Iraq instead of Syria 30.11.2011
/ Minister of Transport Binali Yıldırım has announced that trade will now be conducted through the Iraq-Gulf line instead of Syria.
- Navy may escort exploration ships off Cyprus 20.09.2011
/ Turkey said on Monday it could provide naval escorts for oil and gas exploration vessels poised to begin work off northern Cyprus, escalating a row over rights to hydrocarbon reserves in the Eastern Mediterranean.
- Seismic ship to leave for east Med on Friday 23.09.2011
/ Turkey's Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said a Turkish seismic exploration vessel will depart for the eastern Mediterranean on Friday after Turkey signed a deal with the Turkish Cypriot state to allow offshore gas exploration.
- Nuclear partnership with China 10.04.2012
/ Turkey and China signed six agreements yesterday which will open the door to a number of collaborations including nuclear energy.